Thursday 20 December 2012

My Final Music Video

This is my final music video in which I have changed along the way from the advice and feedback I have had from lots of different types of people.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0yt7QdzmUA&feature=youtu.be

As this was my last version I made sure that I cut clips down and added extra clips in so that it would appeal to my target audience more. I also added extra clips in to keep the audiences attention and so that there was always something happening. I also fixed my lip syncing so now it is completely in time, and I added a slight blurring on some clips to it so it links it to being a dream. When I got feedback everyone was very happy with it and enjoyed it.


If I was to do this task again I would think about changing my actors as I think that I needed to so that everyone understood the storyline. That would have been my first choice but as the people I was going to use were not able to do it, I had to improvise and change my storyline. I think I would also do performance outside as well as in so that you got a feel for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment