Monday 17 December 2012

Cd Digipak

This is my finished CD Digipak, I have used the feedback I was given from the questionnaire I gave out to help me create this.
 
 


This is the front cover of my CD. I have chosen to keep it quite simple as all of the album covers I looked at kept their front covers to the minimum. I used the photo that i did as it looks like shes looking down and dreaming which is to do with the CD name. I liked how the lighting was on her face and how it created a shadow on the left side of her face. I kept the writing to the minimum and just wrote her name and the name of the album.









 
 
These are the insides of my CD cover, I have put the lyrics to my song in which I have done a music video to. I have used a scenic background which is used in the music video that I filmed to show continuity. This is so they link together and I also thought it made it look interesting. I kept the text colour the same as it has run throughout (light pink and white). I put the lyrics on the inside as it was the best reponse I got to what people wanted to see inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my back cover, I put the name of each song title in a white text so it stands out on a black background. I put the text in an easily readable font so that it is easy for everyone to understand. I have also added a barcode which is a converntional feature on the back cover of a CD digipak.
 
 
 
 
 
I think if I could do this ancillary task again I would do more research into the inside and back covers of CD digipaks rather than mainly the front covers. I would also change the font colours and the background of the inside of my digipak .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment