Thursday 20 December 2012

Magazine advertisement

 
These are the stages of making my magazine advertisement. The first photo is the unedited photo in which I took, I thought that the angle and way she is looking in the opposite direction makes the photo edgy and interesting to look at. I also think her hair looks long and beautiful in this photo so it makes girls envious etc.
 
 
 
 This is my second version of this photo, i edited it to make it brighter so that it looks more vibrant and eye catching. i also darkened her lips to make them stand out more. I get very good feedback from this photo with people saying they really liked the contrast between her dark hair and the background/complexion, they also liked how the darkness of her jumper against her skin.
 
 
 
 

This is my final magazine advertisement, from my last one to this i have lightened the picture even more so that you see her face without as much shadowing on the left side. I then added the name of the album at the bottom of the poster in big bold writing which I put in white so it would stand out on the blue of her jumper. i then put her name and the release date of the album above the title of the ablum and put it in a pink to appeal to the female gender, to stand out by the white and to also match in with her lip colour. I also put 'Debut album' above that in white to show continuity. I then also put in pink at the top to the right of her head that includes her 'No.1 hit'




I think if I was to do this ancillary task again I would do some more research into magazine covers and maybe have havd a different background so it stands out more and appeals to different types of audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment